High precision, rigidity and solidity for machining centre, grinding machines and milling machines.
• Great stability and accuracy on over hang works!
• Working on 3 faces with clamping grips, only placing.
• Large opening, respect to the bench vice length, with external jaws.
Clean geometric shape, perfect squareness (minimum dimension), VF present the:
ENBLOC BENCH VICE NC 140 K.
The tolerances on the distances H, H1, H2 B, and C are +0,00 / -0,02, this allow the use of sets of bench vices purchased also in different steps.
The bench vice body is machined from a block of high alloy steel 18 NCds* cemented, hardened and totally ground (building concept applied until now only for small manual bench vices, for grinding machines and test rooms) assure rigidity and accuracy also after long time.
Complete set of magnetic thickness.
Power screw M14 for high external jaws application, narrow jaws and specific tools.
Increasing of clamping height with the same jaws already positioned.
Jaws thickness 25 mm.
(+0,0 / -0,01)
Indifferently is possible hydraulic and /or the manual use.
New hydraulic connection system by high pressure pipe ø 6,0 mm. with quick pipe fitting (quick disconnection)No anymore tangles and confusion on the working bench
Range of 3 pressure units operating on the same circuit:
– Multipliers at single pumping;
– Multiple pneumatic/hydraulic pumping station (patented), small dimensions carried on the bench for set of bench vices (max. 3 units);
– Multiplication unit mechanic and hydraulic.
Horizontal clamping possibility and lateral use on the grinding machines.
Iscriviti per rimanere informato